Wednesday, April 25, 2007

while the breakaway-blog-that-must-not-be-named did not succesfully link to a shul-island joke (or so we've heard), it did link to this one which we found amusing:

(#69) The witness
Abe, an elderly man, was in the witness box.
"How old are you?", asked the attorney.
"I am, kayn ahoreh, eightytwo."
"What did you say?"
"I said I am, kayn ahoreh, eightytwo years old."
"Please just give a simple answer to my question," said the attorney, "How old are you!?"
"Kayn ahoreh, eightytwo." replied Abe.
The judge then intervened, "If you don't want to be held in contempt of court, the witness will answer the question and only the question."
The defence counsel then got up and said to the judge, "Your Honour, may I ask the witness?" and turned towards Abe.
"Kayn ahoreh, how old are you?"
Abe replied, "Eightytwo."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking about links that do not work did you bother checking your link to the breakaway blog that must not be named?

WFB said...

personally my favorite joke is (#72)
No joke allocated (get it)